Happy Birthday to you.. You turned 28 on the 3rd of November 2009... Don't worry, age is just a number. As the saying by Abraham Lincoln goes, "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." Just appreciate every moment of your life and try to live life to the fullest.
Jetro dear,
Being together for 8 years, I've tried to give you the best gift I can ever give on your birthday. But this year, I've been thinking hard about the gift I should give you. But in the end, I gave you nothing... Just a simple treat in a restaurant. Run out of ideas already bah dear... :). Thank God you never complain..
Happy Birthday once again dear... May the good God above showers you with His never ending blessing..
Love you always ...Jetro dear,
Being together for 8 years, I've tried to give you the best gift I can ever give on your birthday. But this year, I've been thinking hard about the gift I should give you. But in the end, I gave you nothing... Just a simple treat in a restaurant. Run out of ideas already bah dear... :). Thank God you never complain..
Happy Birthday once again dear... May the good God above showers you with His never ending blessing..
Yours,
~ Wina ~
~ Wina ~



1 comments:
8 years? wahhhh... so sweet, makes me wanna cry la u!
Post a Comment