I have to attend a meeting in Malacca tomorrow together with my colleague. Guess what, this novice driver will be going to drive to Malacca for the first time.... Hopefully we'll arrive safely. When I told Jet about this yesterday, he was anxious and made me promised not to drive more than 80km/h....
O Almighty and merciful God, who hast commissioned Thy angels to guide and protect us, command them to be our assiduous companions from our setting out until our return; to clothe us with their invisible protection; to keep from us all danger of collision, of fire, of explosion, of fall and bruises, and finally, having preserved us from all evil, and especially from sin, to guide us to our heavenly home. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.
Another update, I feel stress reading other bloggers entry about their wedding preparations... Mulau kan, sepa juga suruh baca. Gosh, so many things to be done even though I just want a simple kampung style wedding....
Till the next post... Happy Sunday..
Till the next post... Happy Sunday..



1 comments:
hehe.. palan2 bah mandak.. jan gundah gulana.. tenang dan cool jak.. :)
Post a Comment