Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!

Hi everyone. Merry Christmas once again!!! Today is the last day of the year 2009. Oh my, time really flies (when you're having fun). I won't say this year is a bad year for me but there are ups and downs along the way.. As usual, I don't have any resolution for the brand new year because if i do have one, I know I won't be able to accomplish it. So, que sera sera, what ever will be, will be....

Since I am staying far away from my family, there will be no new year eve celebration today. Perhaps, I will be staying at home watching TV only.. boringgg.... and do the old school ritual, take a bath at 12.00am to wash away all the bad lucks. buang sial kunun orang bilang.. Do I believe in this kind of thing, I'm not so sure but it will do no harm right..
masuk angin ja la kali mandi pagi-pagi buta...

Happy New Year everyone. May the year of the Tiger brings good fortune for all of us...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jetro & I

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers