Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Newly Weds

Hi everyone... Merry Christmas!!!! Hopefully each and everyone of you have a joyous Christmas celebration. I'm back again after a long and enjoyable school holiday which seems not enough for me..LOL.

I received 6 wedding invitations during the break. Attended 3
and missed 3. My apologize goes to Rita, Hester & Caryn... Sorry ladies, can't make it to your big day.

S
o I present to you the newly weds...

Caroline & Hendrick
24 Nov 20
09, Holy Nativity Church, Terawi





Messalina & I with the couple

Carol, a Kadazan from Penampang is my uni coursemate and also my colleague. We were posted in the same school in 2007. Her husband, a Rungus from Kudat is also a special education teacher in Putrajaya. They first met at KKIA when they went to receive their flight ticket there. So I guess it was love at first sight. Isn't it Carol??

Sharon & David
28 Nov 2009, St John's Church, Tuaran




(Thanks to David & Sharon for the permission to use this pic and credit goes to Mr. George Duat for the beautiful pic)




David is Jetro's best friend and Sharon is my junior in university. And they were actually classmate when they were in secondary school. It was my first time attending a Dusun Lotud wedding and it was a very colourful celebration indeed.

Susan & Pedrew
26 Dec 2009, Church of Mary Immaculate, Bukit Padang



The bridegroom's family



The bride's family


Pedrew is Jetro's eldest brother and her wife happened to be my junior in uni too. It is a marriage between a Sabahan and a Sarawakian, a Kadazan and an Iban. Unfortunately, I didn't make it to their wedding reception held in KDCA because I went back early to Klang to attend the school meeting. Anyway, I'm happy to do my part during the wedding preparation.


Congratulations to all newly weds and may God bless all of you always..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jetro & I

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers