Sunday, October 4, 2009

Coming home

How I miss my better half. It has been a week and tomorrow Jeth is finally coming home from Tawau. FINALLY....Though I know he will be going somewhere else for his job assignments again, I am still grateful he is coming home tomorrow. My brother and I will be going to LCC Terminal to fetch him there.. Dear God, may we all have a safe journey, Amen..



This is the routine of my life when I'm all alone at home...

  • 7.00am - Go to school on foot
  • 1.30pm - Go home on foot again
  • 2.00pm - Surfing the net
  • 4.00 pm - Sleep
  • 7.00pm - Dinner time
  • 8.00pm - Surfing the net
  • 11.30pm - Zzzz


And it goes on everyday... Kind of enjoying it though..:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jetro & I

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers